Graham & Hyde Architects, located in Springfield, Illinois, is seeking an experienced, passionate, ambitious team member. The marketing manager at G&H is responsible for leading business development and marketing planning and implementation; proposal, website, social media and creation; and client, sector, geographical research and tracking. The Marketing Manager will leverage their creative thinking, strong communication acumen, collaborative skills and eye for graphics for the advancement of the Graham & Hyde brand.
- Lead, collaborate and educate architectural team on Business Development and Marketing initiatives
- Collaborate to plan, design, edit, produce and track proposals
- Coordinate and design presentations for client interviews, etc.
- Research leads, project information, proposal topics, client information, etc.
- Coordinate and attend industry trade shows
- Preparation of marketing materials, brochures and sales collateral
- Develop and execute strategy for social media postings, website and positioning
- Identify sponsorships, advertisements, trade shows, events and communications opportunities that help build brand awareness for G&H
- Write content for press releases, communications and website
- Contribute and support business development efforts
- Coordinate professional photography and video of projects
- Work with firm leadership to achieve firm wide goals
- 3+ years of experience and some understanding of industry terminology
- Manage multiple projects and produce under tight deadlines
- Able to work without close supervision and in a team environment
- Part-Time or Full-Time interest welcome
Graham & Hyde Architects is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to submit resume and portfolio information to email@example.comDownload Job Information